Statement of Standard Warranty Conditions
Milner’s Pty Ltd is the sole Australian importer of Tanita branded products, and warrants to the original purchaser that all Tanita products purchased from an authorised stockist in Australia will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Any product deemed faulty in terms of materials and/or workmanship that is returned to Milner’s or the original place of purchase within the warranty period (together with proof of purchase) will be replaced free of charge by Milner’s. Milner’s will bear any expenses associated with claiming the warranty, including postage costs associated with the return of the faulty product to Milner’s for inspection.
The warranty referred to above does not apply:
- to any defect or failure attributable to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or non-adherence to the prescribed operating instructions on the part of the user, or to improper installation or connection to an inadequate or faulty power source;
- if the product has been serviced or repaired by any party not expressly authorised by Milner’s to do so;
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced;
- if the product is used outside the mainland of Australia;
- if the product is repossessed under any finance agreement.